11.21.2012

Show Em' Some Love

Hello Lovlies. I know all of you have been asking yourselves, 
"Who are all of these amazing woman on the side of your blog?!" 
I mean, you probably just clicked their button and found out, 
but if you didn't, let us keep you in suspense no more. ;) 

I'm so excited to have all of these amazing blogs hanging out on my sidebar this month. 
This was the first month I posted a passionfruit swap and was so thankful all of these amazing woman responded. Check out their blogs and show them some love. 
For realz guys.  You won't be disappointed. 

If you want to get in on the action for December you can go here
I would love to swap buttons with you!  

Hi there! My name is Malorie and I blog over at Life Feels Good in Portbail Beach. I am a 20-something teacher living in France with my fiancé Ludo and our adorable ginger cat Garfield. Blogging has quickly become my new favorite hobby and I love meeting new people! I write about various topics (daily life, latest favorites, entertainment, fashion,... and lately recipes) and like to participate in linkups and challenges. Come say hi!

 I love all things Vintage and our house shows it. I believe Glasses are like shoes, you can never have too many pairs!!! Momma to an Irish Dancer and Wife of a Medieval Swordsman, we are on the move with tons to do. I have tutorials of crafts, daily musings of family life with a tiny person and more.
We are rockabilly hot rodders, farmers, artists, photographer, fiber spinner, blacksmith, sword fighter, dancer and pirates - just to name a few -- come join us!

I'm a wife, a stay at home Mama, crafter, reader, lover of all things Disney and an in-progress reformed perfectionist. This blog is about trying to let go of my desire for perfection and teaching my daughter that nothing is perfect.

I can't draw or even craft, I can't sing or dance, I can't cook AND I don't even have any sage life advice. However, there is one thing that I can do: shop for bargains. I can also dress myself in those bargain clothing finds, so I guess there are two things I can do. So, that's what I bring to the table with my little blog. I'm also pretty good at eating and snuggling with my cats...but that's not really what my blog is about (most of the time).

Hey! I'm Amanda and I blog at tales from a FAR! My blog is about the life of my husband RB, myself, and our 17 month old named FAR and all of our adventures as I live as a full time mommy, wife, and student. :)

I was born and raised (and never left) the great state of Texas. I blog about the comings and goings of my life in Dallas as a newlywed, my sweet fur baby Hugo and I am honest to a fault about love and life. My husband and I tend to differ in a lot of ways which makes for some very funny dialogue.


I find myself pretty witty, my husband calls it a little sarcastic. I love anything that has to do with dance, especially hip hop. I love to travel and try new things, especially food!

Hi I'm Helen. Eat.Enjoy.Live is basically my brain on a page.
You'll find everything from recipes, stories of my travels and my continuing journey with the Lord.
I like to giggle and I hope that comes across in each and every post.
Come along and say Hi! I don't bite :)

A Dash of Sunshine
My name is Jenni and I am the blogger behind A Dash of Sunshine! I am a twenty-something student, mother, wife, and orthodontic assistant. On my blog you can find some tasty looking recipes and some pictures of the cutest kid in the whole entire world!

Dawn's Disaster
Facebook / Twitter
Hi!  I'm Dawn, a mommy of 3.5 girls and a fur ball, wife, daughter and sister.  My little blog started out as a place where I could jot down my thoughts and has grown into a fun place I like to visit everyday!  I've met some really neat people, I hope you'll be the next :)

Check them out!! 

1 comment :

Helene said...

thanks for this post :)
can't wait to check out some of the others!!!

Pin It button on image hover