12.10.2012

Hats & Glasses, Oh My!

I come to you today, again, from my bed. 
Lame. 

We had a fantastic weekend, though! 
Friday night we had a dead camera, so I have no pictures to document the night, but we went to a dinner and play at the International school in Qingdao.

It was amazing and so fun! 


Saturday we did all of our last minute Christmas shopping & bought some new goodies for ourselves, as well.
New matching hats for our freezing cold heads. 
New glasses! 
 Chara kept smelling my hat like I had an animal on my head. 
What do you think of the new glasses?
I'm such a hipster. I know. 
I keep seeing myself in the mirror, and half the time I think I look like a total dweeb and the other half, I think they're pretty awesome. 
I love Z's new frames. 
 Family photo.
We had to force the child to pose nicely. 

And I wrung in Sunday night to Monday morning, with an awesome case of Food Poisoning. 
That put me in the hospital all day Monday, 8-5 baby, like it was my job.
I was hooked up to my first ever, IVs and... upchucked all day. 

Upchuck.
It sounds like a sport. 
How far can you upchuck?

And so, here it is, Tuesday, and I am resting off my headaches and exhaustion of yesterday. 

How was your weekend & Monday?? 

I hope better than mine! 
{besides for the dinner, play and shopping part. That part rocked.}
Newlywed Moments

7 comments :

Amanda in Korea said...

Oh no, I hope you're feeling better now! Those hats are ridiculous but you guys are so cute!

Helene said...

love the hats! and the glasses, so cute!

Cat said...

Yall are too cute :) You can totally pull off those glasses too!!
I hope you are feeling better too! Maybe it will help that I just nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog :)

http://southernsoulshining.blogspot.com/2012/12/im-back-and-with-award.html

Hope you have a blessed day!!
Cat

Carolyn said...

Love the hats! I say whatever it takes to keep warm! Remembering your last winter in Dongying makes me shiver! Glasses are good as you and Zachary look fantastic in anything!

Praying that you are getting your strength back. So sorry that you were so sick and had to go to the hospital. Thankful that you got good care.

Love you lots. G'ma C.

Carolyn said...

Love the hats! I say whatever it takes to keep warm! Remembering your last winter in Dongying makes me shiver! Glasses are good as you and Zachary look fantastic in anything!

Praying that you are getting your strength back. So sorry that you were so sick and had to go to the hospital. Thankful that you got good care.

Love you lots. G'ma C.

Ruthie Hart said...

the hats!! yall are a precious couple!

Catherine said...

CUTE!!!!

We have been looking at these hats too, but it only JUST got cold in Texas! I miss the one that I had in Korea. Unfortunately, it's not as appreciated to match over here, but soon we will be back in Asia!! ;)

xoxox

Pin It button on image hover